Welcome to The Lovely Department!

4 comments


Welcome to The Lovely Department - A collaboration between two designers (who happen to be best friends).

We love all things glamour, fashion and vintage and after years of talking, sharing and swooning over all things lovely we've decided to join together and share with the world what inspires our style and of course our work! From flea market gems to couture pieces we can only day dream about, The Lovely Department is where we'll share our newest creations, latest inspiration, accolades and any other news-worthy happenings.

Follow along as we create, find and share all things Lovely.


Who We Are :

If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

4 Response to Welcome to The Lovely Department!

April 22, 2010 at 11:41 PM

Hi girls, Love your work! Amanda, I was just checking out the Untamed Petals site and I was wondering if you could tell me where that white wedding dress (with the ruffled v neck)that is used in ther shots is from?

April 23, 2010 at 5:45 AM

Hey there! So funny you're the second person to ask me that! It is a Threads dress and I borrowed it from the girls at The Wedding Library in NYC.

Hope that helps!
Amanda

April 23, 2010 at 5:57 PM

Your accessories are so beautiful. I can't wait to see what you keep creating!

August 9, 2010 at 12:12 PM

These two girls are truly lovely themselves. I love everything they make. they are my numba one ladies.

Post a Comment