Photobooth FUN

3 comments

Me and Allegra from Frenchie & Flea! We love each other...

Don't you just love photoboots at Weddings? I have to admit that I just can't get enough of them (as you can see)! Take a look at some of my favorites from Emily and Meeko's wedding this past weekend....


Get ready for a serious photobooth montage starting now:

Emily and Brooke - sporting Untamed Petals of course!


Me and Nick being silly! That black wig is ridiculous!


Me, Emily and Annie (Em's Sister)....

Again...

Me, Jenna and Jenna's Dad Bob... isn't he the cutest!

Ok, so I went in about 50 times but aren't these the best?!?!??!
If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

3 Response to Photobooth FUN

October 7, 2009 at 12:20 PM

you had WAY more fun in there than i did! my best run was with you. you're too cute!

October 14, 2009 at 9:06 PM

Love these Amanda! So great to see this blog. I am going to go follow now. :)

September 14, 2010 at 12:29 PM

Hey - can I ask if you know what company set up this photobooth?? Thanks so much

Post a Comment