Longing for a little spring cleaning!

3 comments
After a long day in front of the computer working on the wholesale side of things, I (Lo) am longing for a studio facelift! With wedding season craziness, things can get pretty cramped, so I'd take any of these fabulous spaces.


What a perfect way to store all of my inspiration books and binders! No furniture necessary.



And of course I'd take little cat naps in the studio if I had a dreamy bed like this. And I'd rock a halo while doing it!
Last 2 Photos by Mike Larson Photography
If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

3 Response to Longing for a little spring cleaning!

June 8, 2010 at 7:05 PM

what great inspiration. I love the color in all the photos and the gallery wall with the big round mirror is amazing!

June 10, 2010 at 3:08 AM
This comment has been removed by the author.
June 10, 2010 at 3:10 AM

Hello! I'm Ana, a Spanish woman who has a fashion blog that has many visitors and I just made a post about your company and your designs. I love, I like!
Congratulations!

http://www.elrincondeanatxu.com/2010/06/untamed-petals.html

Kiss!

Post a Comment